ANA MENESES NARANJO (Spain, 1981)
- Website: https://anamenesesnaranjo.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anameneses_art/
- Gallery: Valdelarte Contemporary Environmental Art Center (Huelva, Spain). Ephemeral land art and installation works about environmental and
- Gallery: Palacio de la Merced (Córdoba, Spain). Exhibition: Muestra Reciclarte. Lollus (2016) Modified recycled coffee filters, mixed media installation. Organized by the Ministry of Environment of Spain.
- Collaborative project on Instagram: Objectivity Works. Untitled (2018) Video art. https://www.instagram.com/p/BhY2wEMhLYk/?taken-by=objectivityworks
- Gallery: Light Space & Time Gallery. Exhibition: Patterns. Alkun /Entropy (2017) Installation.
Lollus (2017) Installation.
- Gallery: Art House Holland by PAC (Leiden, The Netherlands) Exhibition: Zet Zeil. The Journey/El Viaje (2017) Video art, sculpture, installation. Developed during a one month residency program. https://vimeo.com/235320505 https://www.arthouseholland.com/ana-meneses
- August: Busch 8 Symposium/residence (Nettetal, Germany). Grant to exchange and develop new ideas. http://www.busch8.de/index.php/symposium.html
- October: Performatic drawing workshop in Valdelarte (Huesca, Spain). I will teach a workshop about a possible interaction with nature to create drawings.