- 2015 – 2017 Master’s of Fine Art from Helsinki University of the Arts (KuvA) in Helsinki, Finland
- 2002 – 2007 Bachelor’s of Fine Art from N SCAD University in Halifax NS, CA. Major in Fine Art with a Minor of Art History.
(*solo shows marked by asterisk)
- 2017 Jeju Biennale 2017 at Artspace IAa in Jeju-si, KR (Sept-Nov)
- 2017 *Dialectics of Space at Temporary in Helsinki, FI (April)
- 2014 Anonymous Lives at Batman Art Laboratory in Batman, TR (Sept)
- 2014 A-Eye at Goldsmiths, University of London, in London, UK (Apr)
- 2013 * Dark Matter at TotalDobze in Riga, LV (Sept)
- 2010 * M. P. Bronstein’s Laboratory at Polymer Culture Factory in Tallinn EE. (Oct)
SELECTED CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
- 2018 Artist in Residence at Bibliothek Andreas Züst in Oberegg, CH (Apr)
- 2018 Invited to create an installation for Treasure Hill Light Festival in Taipei, TW (Mar)
- 2017 Artist in Residence for Jeju Culture and Art Foundation in Jeju, KR (Jul-Sep)
- 2016 Invited to create an installation for Cheng-Long Wetlands International Environmental Art Project in Cheng-Long, TW (Apr)
- 2015 Artist in Residence for Architecture Ukraine in Kyiv, UA (Jul-Aug)
- 2014 Artist in Residence for Tokachi-AIR in Nakasatsunai, JP (Aug-Oct)
- 2013 Invited to create an installation for Il Muro d’Europa in San Sperate, IT (Jun)
- 2013 Artist in residence at Nida Art Colony in Nida, LT (Jan)
- 2017 Dialectics of Space, limited print run of 3 copies (07/2017), 30 pages.
- 2017 (re)Construction Manual, limited print run of 5 copies (01/2017) and a second limited print run of 10 copies (08/2017), 120 pages.
- 2016 Biofiltration in the Azov Sea at IZOLYATSIA in Kyiv, UA (Jul)
- 2011 The legacy of M.P. Bronstein at Modern Art Museum (MAM RIO) in Rio de Janeiro, BR (Dec)
- 2009 Cultural Acquisition and Retrieval at Eesti Kunst Akademeeia (EKA) in Tallinn, EE (Nov)
- 2009 Artist Talk at the Contemporary Art Center in Vilnius, LT (Jul)